Lawcutor (ESTD. 2020) is an online organization which aims at providing legal updates to the legal fraternity around the globe and keeps its network engaged with various activities and opportunities. A platform, that objectifies in bringing the entire legal fraternity under one single platform.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Lawcutor works towards providing a platform for young minds to showcase their expertise and knowledge in the field of law. The opportunity of CALL FOR EDITORS seeks to provide interested applicants an exposure towards research and editing through the following tasks:
- Evaluation of articles and papers
- Reviewing and editing of legal content in accordance with the latest amendments and legislations.
- Developing ideas for content creation
- Providing write-ups
CALL FOR EDITORS
- The applicant should hold area of interest in law.
- The applicant should be in his/her third year or above of five-year law school or second year or above in three-year law school.
- The applicant should be from a recognized law school based in India.
- The applicant should have good research and editorial skills.
- The applicant should have at least one publication in his/her name (although it is not a pre-requisite)
- The applicant should be willing to perform certain miscellaneous tasks.
- Stage 1: The applicant will be shortlisted based on their resume and the writing sample.
- Stage 2: After the shortlisting the applicant will be required to review an article as well as send a review report in the prescribed manner.
Send us your resume, writing sample not more than 1000 words (published or unpublished) and statement of purpose at email@example.com
Deadline: 20th July 2021
3 MONTHS (Subject to extension depending on the performance of the applicant)
- Certificate of student editor and Letter of Recommendation in the team Lawcutor
- Flexible role
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to join the team of Lawcutor
KINDLY NOTE, NO STIPEND IS PROVIDED DURING THE TENURE