The Aam Aadmi Party government, led by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, issued the following orders to the Primus Hospital like :
1. The CHC facility shall be runned by the Primus Hospital at Ashoka Hotel.
2. The responsibility of the hospital will be managing the biomedical waste disposal.
3.All protective gear and basic adequate training shall be given to each Hotel Staff.
4. Ambulance Facilities will be accomplished by the Primus Hospital.
5. For any shortage of hotel staff, the vacancy will be provided by the hospital.
6. All services, including rooms, housekeeping, disinfection & fooding for the patients shall be provided under hotel Facilities .
7.The charges shall be given to hotel Authorities after the hospital collect it .
8. The doctors, nurses and other paramedical staff of the Primus Hospital must be accompanied at their own expenses after deciding mutually.
The order further stated that any non-compliance of the following directions shall attract penal action, as per the Disaster Management Act, 2005 read in conjunction with Epidemic Disease Act, 1897 and penal provisions of 188 of IPC.