A Delhi Court granted bail to Umar Khalid in a Delhi Riots case arising out of the FIR registered at PS Khajuri Khas.
The case was registered as State v. Umar Khalid.
The bail has been granted along with some conditions. The conditions are as follows:
1. He shall not tamper with evidence or influence any witness in any manner.
2. He shall maintain peace in his locality.
3. Khalid has also been directed to appear before the Court on each and every date of hearing.
4. He shall also furnish his mobile number to SHO, PS Khajuri Khas after his bail.
5. Additional Sessions Judge Vinod Yadav of the Karkardooma Court directed Umar Khalid to install the Aarogya Setu app on his phone upon his release.
The bail was granted in a FIR registered Umar Khalid relating to the violence occured on February 24, 2020 at the main Karawal Nagar Road, near Chand Bagh Pulia.
Umar Khalid was granted bail after making a surety of amount Rs 20,000.