Etching the Path brings forth a National Quiz Competition on Law of Torts. Here you’ll Get an opportunity to increase and test your knowledge and get a chance to win exciting perks.
Learn and Grow with Us!!!
Who we Are:
Etching the Path aims towards enhancing the knowledge of the people associated with the legal field. We provide daily legal maxims, case laws and blogs on various topics which helps to know the legal field in a better and deeper way. Etching the Path also releases Monthly E-magazine which focuses on providing enriching information to the law students and legal enthusiasts.
Law doesn’t discriminate on any basis then how can we? The competition is open to all, and what really required is your zeal to participate and enthusiasm to learn something more.
Topic of the Quiz: Law of Torts
Date of quiz: 1st November, 2020
Last date of Registration 25th October, 2020
Registration Fee: Rs. 50 only
- Certificate of Excellence to Top 3 participants
- Certificate of Appreciation to Top 10 participants
- Membership Opportunity To Winner and Runner Up
- Recognition of Top 3 participants on all Social Media platform of Etching the Path
- Study Materials
- Internship opportunity to Top 5 participants
- Opportunity of being our Campus Ambassador for Top 10 participants
- Certificate of Participation to all other participants
Mode of the Quiz:
Via Google Form
Payment Mode and Details:
- GooglePay – gunjan.chawla297@okicici
- Account Transfer – (Account Number- 00712193000055, Account Holder Name- Gunjan Chawla, IFSC- ORBC0100071, Bank Name & Branch- Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gurgaon railway road.)
- Paytm – 9782831367
For any Query, Contact
Medha Rudra (Convenor)
Contact No.: 7903169285
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org