About the Submission:
Etching the Path is open for submissions for Issue No. 6 where you can submit your case comments, research articles, short articles or book review on any legal topic.
Submission is open to any socio-legal topic
Any person interested in submitting their entries can do so
Types of Submission:
- Short Research articles (1200-1800 words)
- Case Comment (1500-2000 words)
NOTE: The above word limit is excluding the footnotes and references
- The submission should be made only in Word File (PDFs or any other format will lead to disqualification of submission)
- Style: Time New Roman
- Size: 12pts
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Proper reference and footnotes should be used. (Bluebook 20th Edition)
- The submission should be unpublished, if the blog is found to be published elsewhere, then it will lead to disqualification
- The file should be named with the author/s name.
- Plagiarism should not exceed the limit of 20%
Submit your submission via form
Last Date of submission: September 20th, 2020
- Selected Submissions shall be published in Lawcutor’s E-magazine Etching the Path, Issue No. 6
- Certificate of publication will be provided to authors whose submission will be selected.
Co-authorship is allowed upto two authors
Will be applicable after selection of the submission