The Supreme Court, on 25.07.2020, released the iOS version of Official Mobile App of the Supreme Court of India which is available for download in Apple App Store, and works both on iPhones and iPads.
• The App provides two different Dashboards – one for general information for Litigants/public and the other for personalized information for Advocates–on-record are made available where they can download or share the status links of searched contents
• Search Options include various Cause Lists, Case Status, Daily Orders, Judgments, Latest Updates, Office Reports, Circulars, Rules, Display Board System and many more.
• The user can select his preferred language from the menu option of 5 nos. of available vernacular languages (Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada) with the default English version.
• The app provides the current status of searched cases along with judgements in vernacular languages (wherever available).
• It also facilitates Advocates-on-record to add/remove cases into their account which they wish to follow.
• Regular update notification and case alters are available on this Mobile Application