ABOUT THE BLOGS:
Lawcutor has opened its Call for Blogs on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws in India. The blogs aim in getting the idea of the scenario of code as per the Indian Laws.
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws
Any person interested in submitting the blog on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws can submit it.
- Word Limit for the blog: 700-1000 words (Excluding footnotes and references)
- The submission should be made only in Word File (PDFs or any other format will lead to disqualification of blog)
- Style: Time New Roman
- Size: 12pts
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Proper reference and footnotes should be used.
- The blog should be unpublished, if the blog is found to be published elsewhere, then it will lead to disqualification
- The file should contain the name of the author and the Topic of the blog [Eg. Lawcutor-IBC]
Submit your blogs at email@example.com
Subject for mail: Submission of IBC Blog
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION:
July 20th, 2020
Selected Blogs will be published at lawcutor.com
Certificate of publication will be provided to authors of selected blog
Co-Authorship is allowed upto two authors
Will be applicable and informed after selection of blog