Lawcutor is an inititation by handful of law enthusiasts. It is an online platform which aims in bringing global community of lawyers closer to one another. It makes access to global news pretty easy, by providing information on your fingertips.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Lawcutor has decided to organize their first ever Online Essay Writing Competition. To rid you of the boredom of Quarantine and do something productive, register and win exciting prizes.
Stimulate your brain cells and put your analytical skills to use.
Any interested personnel. No age limit.
Last Date of the Submission: May 31st, 2020
Last date for registration: May 20th, 2020.
THEMES FOR THE ESSAY
CENTERING AROUND JUDGMENTS:
RTI and the Supreme Court.
CENTERING AROUND ARBITRATION:
Automatic Stay on enforcement of Arbitration Award.
CENTERING AROUND CRIMINAL LAW:
Death Penalty and UN
Eligibility of Witness
CENTERING AROUND IPR:
Science Innovation in India
Artificial Intelligence and Patent
RBI REGULATIONS DURING LOCKDOWN
ANY OTHER CURRENT LEGAL ISSUE
Single Author: Rs. 200
Co-Author: Rs. 250
Submit your documents in .doc or .docs format only.
The Cover Page should consist of the Name and College of the Author along with the Title and Theme of the Essay.
Essay needs to be original, any case of plagiarism found shall lead to disqualification.
Word-limit: 1000-1500 words.
Essay shall be judged on Legal, Factual, Argumentative and Analytical aspect.
Main Body: Times New Roman, 12 pts.
Footnotes: Times New Roman, 10 pts
Line Spacing: 1.5 for the Main Body
1st Prize: Rs. 1500
2nd Prize: Rs. 700
- Internship at Trans India Law Associate for Winner.
- Membership Opportunity at Lawcutor for Winner and Runner Up.
- LLB Study Material for the Winner and Runner Up
- Publication of Top Fifteen Essays on Lawcutor’s Website and Recognition of Authors on all Social Media Platforms of Lawcutor
- Online Internship at Lawcutor for authors of best five essays
- Certificate of Excellence to Winner and Runner Up
- Certificate of Appreciation to authors of best fifteen essays.
- Certificate of Participation to all the Participants.
- 15% Off in Online Courses offered by Katcheri to Winner and Runner Up.
- 50% Off for publication of paper in the journal with the ISSN Number for authors of best five essays.
Note: The Digital Certificate will be issued to all the participants of the Essay Writing
PAYMENT MODE AND DETAILS:
Google pay – gunjan.chawla297@okicici
Account Number- 00712193000055
Account Holder Name- Gunjan Chawla
Bank Name & Branch- Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gurgaon railway road.
For Official Brochure, click Here